Monday, September 12, 2011

s Advertising Tricks for your Store - Save Money

Learn how to drive more traffic to your store and optimize search engine visibility for your okay store. okay has amaizng free tools that can make your store visible to Google, Yahoo!, and many other search engines. okay also has tools that help you get repeat customers. These tools can even help you receive 75% off your seller fees!!
When I first decided to create an okay store I did a lot of research. I watched all the okay University videos and read a lot of the help information that can be found on the okay website. I found many useful tools that okay offers its store owners that most PowerSellers do not even know about or take advantage of! Since I started my store, my sales have been outstanding and the traffic into my store is amazing because of the great advertising tools okay offers. Below is a task list that every store owner should use to drive more traffic to their store. If you correctly advertise your store you can raise your montlhy sales and even cut your seller fees down by 75%!
Driving Traffic to your Store
Store Header

No comments:

Post a Comment