Monday, September 26, 2011

Chloche Flat Iron

I bought the Chloche flat iron on okay about 6 months ago and when I first got it, I was really excited. I'd never used a flat iron before and thought it was going to be difficult. It wasn't, my hair looked great and gepared to the $150 flat irons out there, I thought I got a great deal. 6 months later and it's not performing as well as when I first got it. But then, I got it for $40. That's a bargain. In short, I think that if you're not sure you want to be straightening your hair permanently or if you're only going to use it for special occasions, buy it. It performs well enough. But if you're planning on using it 3-7 days a week and for a long time, spend a little money and invest in a better flat iron. There are some great sites out there with great quality flat irons ranging between $75.00- $150 that will snag less, flatten better and last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment