Monday, September 26, 2011

golf club knock-offs (clones) ping callaway titleist

sporting goods golf clubsHi
I bought a vokey spin milled sand wedge from a gepany called BIG WORLD GOLF. I am an experienced golfer but I thought I could get good clubs cheap. I was assured the club came from the factory. I misinterpreted factory thinking the titleist factory. How stupid of me.
The club came in and sure enough it was a clone,but I thought I would use it. Ater 4 shots the shaft snapped. It was a 90.00 dollar lesson. This gepany is listed in the paypal web site under golf gepanies. BEWARE unless you want clones. I emailed this gepany about the club but as suspected I have had no response. Check out the different gepanies and do your homework before purchasing golf clubs

No comments:

Post a Comment