Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bogus 2nd Chance Offers

Beware of 2nd chance offer emails that are not copied in your "messages" mailbox on okay. I recently lost an auction and received two emails in my private email account from two different yahoo email accounts claiming to be the seller of the item I had not won. They offered me a 2nd chance to buy due to a non-paying auction winner. They even offered to pay the shipping and insurance. All they needed to ship my itemwas my name, address and okay ID.
I was ready to accept the offer on the first email I received until they wanted me to send cashiers checkbefore the item "KTM 1999 SX dirt bike" would be in my possession. This should spook anybody! Do not ever enter into a transaction by first sending money, even whena refund is offered if not fully satisfied. If you are not confident that you know exactly where and who the refundwill gee from, then do not geplete the transaction. Then the second offer email arrived and I knew the deal was fishy. Beware of Bogus 2nd chance offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment