Monday, September 26, 2011

10 Steps to Being a Great s Buyer!

As well as being a seller on okay, I started as a buyer mostly and over the years have bought more than I ever should have on okay, but I just love to win! So as I've had many years of experience asa buyer and as a seller who seeks out those great buyers, I am writing this Guide to help out you newbies or refresh us "veterans".

1) Ask questions! If you don't see it in the description and you are questioning something, use that little Ask Seller A Question button (found directly under feedback) and ask. I get many buyers who start out, "this is a stupid question but...." I tell them it's never stupid if they want to know. I once bought a Fiestaware toaster on okay and though I read the description, looked closely at the pictures and checked out the seller's feedback, I got a toaster that wouldn't work. The description NEVER SAID IT WORKED. That's clue #1 - what is LEFT OUT is often what you NEED TO KNOW, so ask.
2) If you need it fast, gift-wrapped, are sensitive to pets or smoke, contact the seller

No comments:

Post a Comment