Sunday, September 11, 2011

Juicy Girls Authentic Buying Guide - Spotting Fakes

Be sure to check out my Auction items for Real 2006 Summer JUICY Celebrity Couture Clothing
JUICY GIRLS DON'T BUY FAKES!
Every Juicy Girl knows how to dress Juicy. But what happens when you only have so much in your pocket to spend and you have a choice between Juicy Cheap and Juicy Discount?
First - Juicy Girls know how much Real Juicy costs in the store. So rule #1, if the price is to good to be true, it usually is. Choose your listings carefully. Look at the photo's, read all the descriptions in detail, and especially if the seller is really low, ask questions about the item.
2 - Buying cheap fake Juicy may seem ok, but your not only going to get what you pay for. Which is thin fabric, poor quality manufacturing that won't last one wash, and a poor fitting item. Plus real Juicy girls can tell the difference. There are only so many colors released by Juicy every season; the fabrics have a distinct weight andcolor dielotcan't be duplicated. Plus real Juicy fits like Couture.
3 - AND WHO WANTS TO BE CAUGHT WEARING FAKE? It's better to get a couple of sets at a discount than to have a lot of prices that are cheap, not fitting and washing ell, and are falling apart. Don't thow away your money.
I have been selling Juicy Couture on my main web site for 8 years and have just started an okay site for my Clearance items. I am selling real Juicy at the end of each season at a Big discount. Plus I guarentee my items with a return policy.
The most asked question that I get as a seller of Juicy Couture:
"Is this 100% Authentic?" And is there a circled "R" or "TM" on the tag?
I am hoping that I can help answer that question and offer some helpful tips to my fellow Juicy Girls.
Replica Sellers Big Scams


If the item is located in China - More than likely it is a replica..The Rule is: Do Not Buy from Sellers in China (Note: Although Juicy Couture does have manufacturers in Chinathey areimported into the US)

No comments:

Post a Comment