Monday, September 26, 2011

Apidexin

I thought Id give this product a go, and for the first few days, I felt nauseous and listless. After five days of taking the prescribed dose, I even experienced vomiting. However, I did experience noticeable weight loss, but at the expense of feeling lousy and off my food. I also experenced loss of sleep, although I id find I could concentrate on work better.
Thats the bad news. The good news is that if you persevere with this product, your body does adjust, and after a couple of weeks you return to normal except that the weight just falls off you. There is a pain barrier though, and for me, getting to this stage was not particularly pleasant, but no pain, no gain. Makes me wish Id spent the money on some running shoes instead though.

No comments:

Post a Comment