Sunday, August 2, 2009

Information on Merato Bikes

I've been looking at the Merato Velox 150cc and Virgo 150cc bikes (scooters, really) as a potential way to save money on in-city travel. I do a lot of in-city driving for doctor appointments, routine pickups, trips to the post office and so forth. Seems to me I could save a lot of money with one of these. Does anyone know anything about the Merato bikes? Are they quality bikes? How do they stack up to, say, a Honda? Will I find it easy to have it serviced (I live in a metropolitan area of 1 million-plus people, half-way between Philadelphia and New York, so it's not like it's Nowheresville!). Also, I'm assuming these need to be licensed for on-street driving; but will I need a special driver's license? I'm a Pennsylvania driver. I appreciate any help you can give me.



Orignal From: Information on Merato Bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment