Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Misleading Sale of Item

"What can be done if an item is being sold on eBay and the seller is misleading the bidders with false information !! Example: A vehicle is for sale, the seller says it was wet but not under water! After researching the vehicle in question, I find that it was in a fire and totalled by an insurance company. The seller goes on to say that it was a little rusty, (so he powdercoated it)whereas, the pics from the insurance sale reveal a burned up vehicle. I have proof of the insurance sale. I just know that this is misleading and don't want to see anyone get hurt with the said vehicle." This is on a motorcycle frame that got really toasted. You and I both know what heat does to a frame. Let me know what I can do to keep this sly seller from profiting on something dangerous.



Orignal From: Misleading Sale of Item

No comments:

Post a Comment