Monday, August 24, 2009

1965 Cushman Spec -- Need info, please

Hello, all. My husband passed away recently and he was an avid Cushman buff. I have a 1965 black Cushman that hubby said didn't work. It has been sitting for a long time and it also has both tires flat. The machine looks to be in good condition (body wise) and I'm not sure what doesn't work. He probably bought it to refurbish it and never got around to it. You should have seen some of the old Cushman's he did refurbish -- they caught everyone's eye, that's for sure. My question is: Do you think this machine has any value to the collectors? Would it be better to sell it "As Is For Parts"?? I can't take a pic of it right now because it is wedged in a corner and it has stuff in front of it. It is very heavy so I'll have to wait for help to move it and get a pic. Any information you give me will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Dar S


Orignal From: 1965 Cushman Spec -- Need info, please

No comments:

Post a Comment