Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Need Help Fast!!! Is this listing legit?

My husband has written up a review for me to post on a vintage 1960 panhead rolling chassis that is ending this Friday. Being that he has left me in a bad situation, I have listed this auction exactly as I have been told to do by him, but I am now getting emails from users who have mentioned that this does not appear to be what he says. I really need to know, as this account has become my sole financial income and I have forgotten just about anything I've ever known about scoots since my last bad case of comatose road rash. The item number is... 2 7 0 0 2 9 5 9 2 1 2 3 and ends this coming Friday, Sept. 22, 2006. As I am seriously in dire-straits since leaving N.Y. way back in '93, I am definitely in need of some expert advice and have been quickly reverting(not good) back to my old self of "Crazy Rosie" Thanks for any input, advice, or help, It will all be Sincerely Appreciated.


Orignal From: I Need Help Fast!!! Is this listing legit?

No comments:

Post a Comment