Monday, August 31, 2009

fraud,fraud,fraud!!!!!

I was looking for a sportsbike on eBay approximately two weeks ago whe I stumbbled upon a 2005 R6 for sale buy the seller name of Paul Johnson. The bike was selling for very cheap so I inquired. I contatced the high feedback seller at his personal e-mail. the seller stated he was in finacial difficulties and if I wanted,he could close the auction early and we could deal straight up. Bad mistake and a rookie mistake. Never-the-less I ended up sending this idiot close to $3000.00 through what I thought was eBay Buyer Protection escrow plan. Very nice recreated documents and very authentic, I thought. The payment was sent and to make a long story short, I never heard from them again and they are off with my money. So be very careful when bidding, conducting transactions, I learned the hard way! If anyone knows of anyone who has a descent Yamaha R6 available and are willing to work out payment arrangements please let me know. I am a trustworthy person and I made the sad mistake of believing everyone else is too. Don't let this happen to you!Look for the clues: end auction early, cheap shipping or its included in the price, low price for the year and the milage, contacting the seller on personal e-mail, and never, never, eversend money unless it is through pay-pal! I hope people who read this get something out of this and don't get scammed like I did. I don't know how these people can get away with this and without eBay knowing there true identities?????


Orignal From: fraud,fraud,fraud!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment