Sunday, August 30, 2009

Any dirt bikers here? Any used/ NOS bike/ATV parts sellers?

Hi, I'm an old slow short bald dirt biker (not yet fat, but I am working on that too). I'm selling off a bunch of my old parts; they are going about as fast as I can list, sell and ship. I'm going to run out of my own parts to sell pretty quick. Anybody have suggestions about sources for more good used or NOS parts to sell? I checked with the bike and ATV shops here in my little town about doing some consignment sales; the bike guy doesn't even know what he has to sell and can't get his employees to figure it out; the ATV guy is new, so doesn't have the kind of stuff laying around that I would be interested in selling. I'm going to start to hit some garage sales and keep an eye out for that old broken down bike in the corner that I can grab on the cheap; also real-world auctions. Maybe advertise in local papers too. I'm interested in selling all kinds used and NOS parts for all types of bikes and ATVs, not just dirt bikes. Not new stuff or whole bikes or accessories or foo foo stuff; not a space I want to compete in. Just hard parts. I have a new addiction and now I have to feed it. Thanks, Barney


Orignal From: Any dirt bikers here? Any used/ NOS bike/ATV parts sellers?

No comments:

Post a Comment