Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Rider needs advice

I am about to buy my first motorcycle (within the next 6 or 7 months) and I've started shopping. I have no idea where to start really. I'm 6'2" and about 320lbs, so I was concerned about getting a 750--will the performance be affected by my size? I have been looking at Honda Shadows,preferably an 1100, but I'm scared of it being too much power for a beginner.I am definitely going to take a safety class etc, but I would like to have a good beginner bike, and would really appreciate any advice you could offer--any make/model suggestions?I am going to be fulfilling my life-long dream to own a motorcycle and I want to make sure that I make the right choice--right now my frontrunner is a Shadow Aero (i love that full fender on the back tire) What do you guys think?



Orignal From: New Rider needs advice

No comments:

Post a Comment