Sunday, August 30, 2009

this one's for sky i sold the peddle car

well one guy looked at it and fliped out. When he saw the org ladders and paint , unrestored he had to have it , made me an offer of 700.00 and i laughed at him , replying he bought the ladders now did he want the rest of the peddle car??? I showed him an ebay listing in worse, shape no ladders, it went for 760.00???i think about that time another replied to my news add here and they made me an offer of 1,200.00 as is the first guy bid in front of the other buyer(i love to watch them fight infront of one another) the second person gave me 1500 even and now its gone. Now i have to break the news to the gnomes SIGH p.s. the second person laughed at the first guy when he found out about the 700 offer by saying thought you'd see if he didnt know what he had huh ??guess they have delt with one another befor bad blood maybe??? well any ways one down more to go. OMG i just relized i can afford meat with my mac and cheese woohooo lol good day from the world of gnomed dumm


Orignal From: this one's for sky i sold the peddle car

No comments:

Post a Comment