Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pro custom vs. Home custom

Do you ever get tired of taking your hand built bike to a show and have some BOZO show up with some cookie cutter custom or a professionally built bike by some big name builder and just blow you out of the water? It really pisses me off to have put in 5 years work and approx. $8000.00 in my ride and have some clown show up with something he didn't build or have anything to do with creating except to write a check. For those of you out there who have been thru the sweat and worry of building your own ride and are proud of what you've done you know what I mean. Oh I know there are going to be some out there who are going to say that I'm just being a cry baby or that if I had done better work I would have had a better chance being noticed for my work. All I can say is that if they had built their own ride they would really know what it feels like to be proud of their own work instead of taking credit for someone elses creation. AM I WRONG? Let me know. Thanks, T-man



Orignal From: Pro custom vs. Home custom

No comments:

Post a Comment