Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kids Leather Harley Jacket with Embroidered Logos

OK, you motorcycle people, this is my first time ever on this board and I have the above jacket and want to list it. BUT I'm hoping someone here will give me a reasonable idea of a starting price. I've researched but can't find another one like it. It's for a boy (judging by the side it zips on, size 14 AND is black leather. There is a front zipper pocket, zippered sleeves, a bar and crest (?) logo stitched onto the left front and on the back is a HUGE stitched on logo with a bird with long feathers (hawk? eagle?) and over and under that logo are embroidered (right into the leather) HARLEY DAVIDSON. All in mostly orange and black. The sides have adjustable buckles. The inside is quilted. The label says Haddad (I looked it up and they make kids clothing, including Harley Davidson, so does this sound familiar to anyone? what price and while I'm at it, do I just list it as boys or do I use "kids" or girls and boys or any combination thereof. As you can see, I'm not at all familiar with this sort of thing and don't know how to price it or categorize it. THANKS if anyone can help.



Orignal From: Kids Leather Harley Jacket with Embroidered Logos

No comments:

Post a Comment