Saturday, July 18, 2009

I have retired!!!

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've participated in the discussions here. After starting the second half of the school year in my music business, I took a long look at the economy and the fact that so many small businesses are being taken over by the larger music companies with very deep pockets and made the decision that I didn't want to get caught in the inevitable and have to give back a lot of what I've earned for 30 years. I have sold out my interest in the company and have moved to a small town in north Alabama where my children live. I'm not saying that someone couldn't talk me into working in this industry again, but right now I'm content with this choice. After rebooting my computer, I wanted to first check in here and see what's going on and intend to take part in the discussions again. I hope all of you are doing well and will talk to you soon! Joe Hull(formerly JFHull and Sons)



Orignal From: I have retired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment