Sunday, July 26, 2009

What happened to Vinny on TLC's "American Chopper?"

While I'm much more of a "car guy" than a "motorcycle guy," I must admit that I very much enjoy watching "AMERICAN CHOPPER" on cable's The Learning Channel. __ Now, I know that I've probably missed one or two episodes this season which might explain a lot of things, but would somebody please fill me in on the whereabouts of Vinny! __ I was just watching a new episode concerning a National Guard-themed bike and Paul (Senior, that is) mentioned something to the effect that, "now that Vinny's not around anymore," but I obviously never saw the episode(s)leading up to and including his departure. __ So, is he gone permanently or just taking some extended [personal] time off? Is he possibly starting his own cycle shoppe or going over to an O.C.C. competitor, or even changing careers altogether?! __ Any insights and/or explanations would be greatly appreciated, so I'll certainly be looking forward to your responses. Thanks in advance! --Scott, Suburban Buffalo, N.Y.



Orignal From: What happened to Vinny on TLC's "American Chopper?"

No comments:

Post a Comment