Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bike title question

Hi, I have a 1981 Suzuki GS250 with a lost title. I bought the bike several years ago and was given a bill of sale from the seller and a letter stating the title was lost. The bike was last titled in Illinois. Here in Mich, the DMV will give me a salvage(??) title with a list of reciepts for the collective parts. I didn't worry about the title originally due to the fact that I bought it as a learner bike for my kids and we stayed to the back roads and off the radar. The bike survived unscathed and is a nice ride for short trips. Very cheap to operate. So I guess, after rambling, my question is whether anyone has a suggestion for titling the bike? Thanks, Gomer (recently demoted to poser status)



Orignal From: Bike title question

No comments:

Post a Comment