Thursday, July 16, 2009

1963 Honda Dream - Pricing

Hi, all - this is my first time posting here. I've been a MC rider since the mid-70s, but haven't ridden in a little while. I have a 1963 Honda Dream 305, all original (including, unfortunately, the tires) in very good to excellent condition insofar as the body goes, the engine runs well but hasn't been run in a while, that I'd like to sell. The problem is, I've been researching prices and they're all over the map. Are there any tips on the market for a bike like this, or that is the variability in pricing just kind of the way it is? I wanted to overhaul the motor but don't have the facilities (live in a flat in the city). Thanks very much for reading all of this, and for any leads, I'm scratching my head over this one. GG "Starving Scholar"



Orignal From: 1963 Honda Dream - Pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment