Thursday, October 8, 2009

Certain eBay online auctions involve non-binding bids

So, I found now that vehicles are Non-binding? But significantly interested is the standard. WTF.? Yes, I can see the buyer coming over taking a look at the vehicle (motorcycles too?) and saying, "wow thats just totally not what you described. In my case the motorcycle is NEW and has only 950 miles on it... So any person with "prior non-binding bidding knowledge" cans say "so sorry, forget it". How can you prove that some one is, or is not significantly interested? That's it? The buyer does not even have to look at it? test drive it?. I would not be so irritated if I new this before listed it.. Is that so hard for EBay to mention this for first time seller? Come on most people I suspect are one timers. A one line warning that your 10 day listing maybe totally useless? Whats the point of an auction? The buyer has cold feet, remorse or just likes to mess with people walks away? Is it me or is this BS? buyers should have to prove they made an effort and verify it through the seller that their was indeed an effort made by buyer, like showing up? Is this to difficult to do for almighty EBay? Tell me that I am wrong someone...


Orignal From: Certain eBay online auctions involve non-binding bids

No comments:

Post a Comment